I enjoy many things:
- A good laugh
- Out-of-print books
- Surprises that delight the heart
- The sound of water
- Measured solitude
- The hush of the world early in the morning
- New revelations from God’s word
I am thankful for:
- The beauty captured in overlooked wonders
- The abandoned joy of children deep in play
- The wisdom of those up in years
- How flowers thrive on rock ledges
- All kindnesses genuinely offered
- The ability of a soul that discovers it can persevere
- The power of kind words
- That prayer travels faster than light
- That mercy is new every morning
- Historical markers
- That family loves you anyway
- That friendships can last forever
- That I sit at the right hand of God
- The gift of those with a listening ear
- Those who confidentially and intently listen to others
- The freedoms in this country
- That Jesus takes brokenness and makes it whole
Behold Studios was a gift, placed on the doorstep of my heart. It was a gift I didn’t know how to receive, nor describe. I didn’t quite know what to do with it, but I continued to study it, to wonder, to dream. Today, Behold is functioning, moving, and growing.
What is Behold?
Think ‘studio,’ think ‘retreat‘! It is a unique and creative gathering of women with one goal: to lean in and ‘behold’ the presence of God.
The pursuit of God never disappoints, and we always find Him waiting eagerly for our arrival.